• Good News

    Why “Music” Therapy?

    What is Music Therapy anyway? I know you go to physical therapy to help your weak muscles and joints. I know you go to speech therapy to work with language. But what is “Music” Therapy for? While working with a particular individual this week, I realized the importance of being “musical” in the way we communicate.  That is not to say “musically trained” but rather, emotionally responsive, aesthetic, and our humanity when we share. If that seems confusing, let’s consider this; that only 7% of our communication involves language. The other 93% has to do with emotion portrayed through our body and voice. This is the means by which we…

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com