Mobile Music Therapy services for older adults and children in Northeastern Pennsylvania
Cheryl Mozdian, MM, MT-BC is the owner and lead music therapist of Summit Music Therapy. Cheryl has 8 years of experience as a music therapist and 20 years experience as a music educator. Cheryl serves older adults and early childhood clients as well as people looking for help with grief. Cheryl is the teacher of the Tots and Toddlers Music Classes at The Waverly Comm.
Summit Music Therapy is a mobile music therapy practice that serves Lackawanna, Luzerne, Wyoming, Susquehanna, Wayne, and Monroe Counties. We use clinically proven music therapy interventions to address non-musical goals like communication, mood, memory, social skills, and motor skills.
We specialize in music therapy for:
- Older Adult Group or private music therapy to relieve symptoms of dementia and promote wellness
- Intergenerational Music Therapy Groups
- Hospice music therapy to support the unique needs of hospice patients
- Music Therapy for Childbirth
- Music therapy for developmental delays that addresses speech, attention, and motor planning needs.